CanWest Aerospace is a premiere
independent maintenance, repair and
overhaul (MRO) provider in North America, successfully
supporting helicopter and fixed-wing operators around the globe.
CanWest Aerospace is a Transport Canada (TC) and European Aviation
Safety Agency (EASA) approved MRO provider specializing in rotorcraft and
fixed-wing support, and providing a comprehensive range of customer-focused services including:
- component repair and overhaul
- structures and composites repair
- full service avionics (including glass cockpits)
- aircraft re-wire (partial and complete)
- a range of scheduled and non-scheduled helicopter inspections and maintenance support
We support a range of the most widely-utilized helicopter models, including:
- Sikorsky S64, S61 and S76, UH-60
- Eurocopter AS350, AS355, B0-105 and EC120
- McDonnell Douglas MD500
- Bell Helicopter (various models, including the B206, B206L, B204, B205, B212, B412 and B214, UH Series)
CanWest Aerospace’s maintenance, repair and overhaul facilities are strategically located near Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, at the Langley Regional Airport (CYNJ); providing easy access to the North and South American, European and Asia Pacific markets.
To ensure we provide the highest level of support available to operators across the globe, CanWest Aerospace’s highly-qualified and experienced aerospace maintenance team is available to travel to any point on the globe; wherever and whenever you need our support.
Whether your aircraft is AOG; requires repair or major rebuild; and you need fast, responsive and reliable support for your maintenance and repair requirements, contact CanWest Aerospace.