The Evolution™ 2000 MAX combines the powerful, award-winning Pro MAX Primary Flight Display (PFD) and the MFD1000 MAX Multi-function Display (MFD) to provide a system with MFD versatility and twice the safety and redundancy.
The Pro MAX PFD and MFD1000 MAX provide the safety and confidence of PFD redundancy. If your PFD fails, simply press the REV button on the 1000 MFD and it becomes the PFD – converting into an identical backup right in your primary instrument scan. This PFD backup means less stress and potential confusion in a pressure situation. No other GA glass cockpit system gives you this level of redundancy and confidence at any price.
Aspen makes the total glass cockpit experience both easy-to-use and affordable with patented retrofit technology and superior compatibility for substantially lower installation costs and total cost of ownership.
Evolution 2000 MAX – exceptional versatility, unmatched redundancy.
- Advanced EFIS six-pack replacement
- Pro MAX PFD/MFD redundancy backs up all critical sensors and systems
- Twice the display area for enhanced situational awareness
- Built-in backup battery and emergency GPS
- New, vibrant colors with the latest aviation glass
- Higher reliability and faster refresh rates with the latest generation processors
- Brilliant, direct sunlight-readable, 6-inch 760×400 TFT active matrix LCD display capable of displaying over 30 million colors (140 pixels/inch)
- Photo-quality moving maps and crisp, clear text
- Terrain, traffic, maps and weather
- ADS-B In weather and traffic 1
- Audio panel interface
- Fully expandable and software upgradable – when new technology becomes available no need for unit replacement
- Optional Evolution Synthetic Vision and Angle of Attack
- Works with your existing avionics with broadest autopilot/flight director integration
- Lightest weight with easy system installation
- Award-winning customer service
- No-nonsense warranty
1 with compatible ADS-B transceiver, receiver or transponder
EVOLUTION 2000 MAX